Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Need A Change

I have heard of online marketing courses/seminar, but have not really attended one before. That is why my blog still have not changed ever since I started till now. I realized other's blogs have changed and have gone thru evolution. I can only say WAH! WAH! WAH! What to do, I am a very traditional person who refused changes. Hahaha
.
I have attended a seminar about Option Trading many, many years ago. That seminar has really changed me. In what way? It made me very skeptical about everything whether it really works or not. I don't trust all these seminars anymore.
.
When I go for the introductory talk, they made it so simple as if every dumb fool also can do it. And I was very sure I am much better than a dumb fool. So I joined in. That time younger ma, more adventurous lor and got more money lah!
.
That seminar cost me RM3,800.00 at that time. That amount is considered cheap now but in about 8 or 10 years ago, it was expensive.
.
Please don't ask me anything about that, I can't remember a single thing they taught about in the seminar, maybe I don't have time in those day to really work on that and I was not willing to take out money to experiment into something I am not familiar with after the seminar.
.
But now I realize that for improvement, sometime we have no choice but to take risk and thru trial and error.
.
Anyway, I think I have no choice but to find some time may be next year to fine a good guru to teach me online marketing, otherwise I will soon be eliminated in the cyber world.





1 comment:

ChrisAu said...

Me too! I thought of venturing into some part time stuff that give me extra income ! Still procrastinating while checking out!

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory